Calling all my business owners and entrepreneur friends!
I am so excited to be doing a live workshop in Vancouver, WA next month and I want to invite YOU!
Have you ever learned something new for your business and when you went to try it out in person or on social media, you second guessed if you were “overdoing it” with too many business posts or wondered if people were scrolling past or zoning out when you started talking about your products or services? Me too.
Have you felt so unsure and overwhelmed with your brand messaging, you didn’t end up saying or doing anything–stuck in perfection paralysis?
Well, wouldn’t it be great if a pro could help you think through your strategy and review your messaging before you tried it out? Well, we hear you, we see you, and we’re doing something about it!
Give yourself permission to attend Fresh Content Friday on March 13th! A done-WITH-you content creation workshop!
Not sure if this for you? Here’s more detail:
Have you had sales training in the past that made you believe…
- If you don’t ask, the answer’s always no.
- Be enthusiastic about your product
- Hide the name of your actual company until you “educate” your prospect on the product or service
- You must give a well rehearsed and smooth sales presentation
- You have to lead with all the benefits your product or service has
- You should always be closing
Or, have you never had any sales training and your only experience is with people trying to sell to you?
We’ve all experienced people who follow outdated strategies. (These are the people spamming our Facebook messenger with sales pitches if we like one of their posts, or reach out to us only when they want to sell us something.) Ick.
The last thing we want is to be “those people” in our community. This fear can sometimes lead to over-analyzation of how and when we talk about ourselves, our business, products and/or services. Our tendency to over-correct can lead to string silent when our potential ideal clients miss out on products or services that could really benefit their lives.
So, how do we effectively position our brand to achieve our goals and grow our business WITHOUT feeling like a social outcast or a shrinking violet?
Well, Annie Heironymous with Vivid Reveal and I have teamed up again to offer a solution that is custom made for you! The Evolved ABC’s of Selling; Attract, Believe and Connect.
We created this workshop based off of 20 plus years of brand marketing and successful sales experience.
Here is what the workshop day looks like~
9:30 to 12:00 pm: Opportunities to learn and contribute how to..
- Position your brand to attract your ideal audience and clients
- Share the true belief in your products and services to start building trust
- Learn how to use brand storytelling fundamentals to connect emotionally and start a real relationship
- Turn these concepts into content that builds curiosity, inspiration and engagement
12:00 to 1:00: Catered lunch is included in your ticket. Yum!
1:00 to 3:30 : We stop talking so you can focus on crating your own verbal, written and visual..
- Brand positioning core statement- Who am I? (Attract)
- Products and Services message: Why do I offer these products or services? (Believe)
- Brand story: Why is this important to you? (Connect)
3:30 to 4:15: Practice verbalizing your brand statement, message and story with a partner.
Push the button! Update your website, marketing material, and/or social media with your new Attract-Believe-Connect messaging!
4:15: Celebration toast! Like, follow and support each other’s content creation!
4:30 to 5:30: Stay if you like to finish up or get some individual help from Lani or Annie!
Space is limited so we can give each attendee the best possible experience!
Ticket is $119 for the all-day event!
PS: An all day ticket with either of us is worth 10X this price!
Sign up on Eventbrite! Copy and paste the below link to reserve your spot!